Are you aged 12-18 years and don't have a place to stay? Reconnect is a private and confidential service that can help you work things out.
At reconnect you can get help with:
- Living arrangements and finding a place to stay
- Working things out with family
- Problems with relationships
- Enroling or staying in school
- Getting linked up with training options
- Sorting out income support
Our Reconnect program is for young people aged 12 to 18 years who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Through early intervention and case management, Reconnect works with young people and their families to help them stay connected to education, employment and training.
An important focus is on helping young people to make positive life choices and strengthen their connection to family and culture.
Reconnect has been developed for Aboriginal people. It links to a wide range of local organisations and specialised services, enabling us to provide specific and targeted referrals and support where necessary.